Tuesday, June 18, 2013

19. Monday Meme


Thanks to buntotinglibrarian for the meme!
1.      When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Wonder if I can get away without re-straightening my hair, which is naturally super curly / fluffy / unmanageable. 
2.      What shirt are you wearing? Fluffy green oversize angora jumper
3.      Do you label yourself? Yeah, I love the Librarian label
4.      What does your watch look like? Like this:

5.      What were you doing at midnight last night? REM dreaming
6.      Last furry thing you touched? These guys.

7.      Favourite age you have been so far? Now - finally got it all together at 36!
8.      What is your current desktop picture? Mount Fuji 
9.      If you had to choose between $1,000,000 or to be able to fly what would it be? Like everyone else, I'll take the money. If I could fly I'd end up being dissected in a science lab somewhere. I do fly in my dreams.
10.  The last song you listened to? Chill out music at the moment.
11.  What time of day were you born? No idea.
12.  Where did you live in 1987? Kalgoorlie, W.A. We moved there for 2 years because of Dad's mining job.
13.  What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Never happened.
14.  Would you move for the person you loved? Both my partner and I have moved countries for each other at various times. I also moved to Austria, England and New Zealand following my heart... So, yes.
15.  Name three things that you have on you at all times? Clothes, iPhone, um...
16.  What’s your favourite town/city? Perth. I love my city even though it's a total construction site at the moment. Looking forward to all the changes to come.
17.  What was the last thing you paid for with cash? Molasses.
18.  When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? When I wrote to my 60 year old Japanese teacher in Japan. She doesn't use email.
19.  The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear? Hm, dressing up for Halloween when teaching English in Japan. I don't really like dressing up though...

20.  Does anything hurt on your body right now? My back aches, as usual! My personal trainer cancelled my session today. Good intentions of training on my own have gone out the window, oops.


No comments:

Post a Comment